Saturday, April 3, 2010

Whatever Jennifer Wants.... Jennifer Gets

In this case... perfume.

Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler have his film 'Exposed' in Madrid Photo via Newscom

I adore my favorite celebrity girl next door. She is sweet, beautiful and most importantly funny. In fact, right now she is straight up hilarious. Jennifer Aniston is launching her very own desperation in a bottle. She is naming her new perfume (drum roll).... 'Lola Vie.'

My first thought... really? Ughhh. Really.


I only thought celebraties like Paris, Mariah and Britney come out with perfumes. But Jennifer Aniston seemed on another level than that. Side note: Just put a dagger through my heart now if her perfume sits next to the Ed Hardy counter.


But back to the name 'Lola Vie.' Which according to Us Weekly translates to "laughing at life" in French. Last time I checked Jen didn't have much to laugh about... hmmm....cry maybe. I have come to the realization that Jen doesn't really have a gift for coming up with names. I mean she named her dog after every 80 year old man who smells like he pooped himself...Norman.

Why couldn't Jen have come out with a hair product collection? I would buy that in a hot second. Shampoos, conditioners, hairspray, mousse... anything! Just like I have a dream to be a writer... my hair aspires to be like Jennifer Aniston's locks. This is distrubing to me she didn't go in this direction.

But I guess if her scent catches men like Brad Pitt, Bradley Cooper and Gerard Butler... I may have to jump on the bandwagon. But there had to have been a better option to name this perfume name- but I guess I will have to respect her choice. After all, J-Lo Glo was already taken.

No comments: