Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Samantha Jonsin' for Miley

Oops! Kim Cattrall and Miley Cyrus shoot a scene for Sex and the City 2 where they turn up for a movie premiere in the same outfit!

I am devastated. I feel like someone just took my favorite blouse and spilt Merlot all over it .That's what they did to my show.... my movie! The SATC sequel has been tarnished by Miley Cyrus. Since when did HBO and Disney make sense? It doesn't.

I do not understand this cameo for the film. All of us SATC fans know that Samantha Jones would NEVER do huggy or kissy faces with Miley Mop Head herself- well unless she became Smith Jarrett's girlfriend. And it's pretty far fetched that these two would wear the same outfit. The only ex Disney star that Samantha would have anything in common with would be Britney -since they both don't wear underwear.

No comments: