Saturday, October 10, 2009

"Southland" has gone South....

tv celebrity

When Leno said he was going off the air...why couldn't he just follow through with his promise?

Sadly, the show Southland has gone south...umhum....thanks alot Jay "go away"Leno!Conan has got you covered bro- go retire and enjoy your collection of cars.

Not only is Leno's current 10:00 p.m. show is identical to his previous show but it's broadcast earlier and totally messes with my biological time clock. When it's on tv my body automatically things it's 11:30 p.m... and I need to stay up for my reality shows!

Due to Leno's show airing at 10 p.m. there are no longer any time slots available for the criminally delicious show Southland to return for their second season. I had really enjoyed watching that dude from the OC walk around in his tight cop uniform.

Thankfully, they are shopping the show for other networks. So note to all networks:

please pick up this show!

No comments: