Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Chicken Tetrazzini Challenge Part 2

Dominique Cooked Paul Chicken Tetrazzini!
In your face Dominique! I did it. I cooked THE chicken tetrazzini. When I first heard about this dish I had no clue what the hell it was. I imagined it to look like chicken parm or something with a red sauce and cheese- like all Italian food. So I did a little research online for some recipes…. only to find about fifty different variations!
I settled on one. Basically the main ingredients are: pasta, chicken, parmesan cheese, chicken broth, heavy crème, flour, parsley, salt, pepper and bread crumbs.
To put it simply, if mac n’ cheese and tuna casserole got it on it would produce this bastard child –chicken tetrazzini. So the irony that this dish would be on something like Maury is appropriately fitting.
So here is my yummy "da dish"......Come on over PAUL!

No comments: