Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Raise Your Hand If You're Hungry.....

Rachel Zoe and Rodger Berman spotted in a old Porsche convertible in Malibu, CA

Rachel Zoe speaks about "bananas" alot... it's about time she start eating one.

I say this out of concern.... I love her in my long awaited show "The Rachel Zoe Project" which premiered on Bravo last night. The theme of the episode was styling the likes of Debra Messing, Demi Moore, Eva Mendes, Anne Hathaway and Cameron Diaz for the Golden Globes.
I sometimes think that Rachel is distantly related to Paula Abdul. Some of the things that come out of her mouth... my jaw drops open in a mix of disbelief and reflex because I want whatever pill she is taking in my mouth.
One memorable quote was when she was describing how she felt when she saw Cameron on the red carpet wearing an altered Chanel dress Rachel made happen:
"that dress was like carrying it in my womb for nine months and birthing it out the Golden Globes."
Silly Rachel- there has been nothing in your stomach in over nine months. Literally. Especially this pretty pink curtain/toga.

The 66th Annual Golden Globe Awards - Arrivals

No comments: