Sunday, August 9, 2009

Summer Lovin'....Random Idea of the Day...

Adrian Greenier arrives at the W Hotel for the unveiling of the Entourage Bungalow

Well well well... Sunday night has finally reared its ugly head. Tomorrow it's "the" dreaded Monday so I'd like to thank HBO for giving us all a few hours of escape tonight before the torturous work week begins.

One of the highlights about my Sunday night is that I get to see my beloved Adrian Grenier on Entourage. This is where my random idea of the day comes in. You may think I am crazy...I think it's genious.

Wouldn't it be something if Vinny Chase got cast for a re-make of Grease playing John Travolta's character Danny Zuko and Olivia Newton John's character Sandy played by that young blonde chick from Mamma Mia? Think about it. If you really want a stretch Johnny Drama could play Kenicki. You're welcome Mark Wahlberg.... I would like to be compensated appropriately for when my idea airs. Thoughts?

No comments: