Monday, August 24, 2009

Heidi's Singing...Run For "The Hills"

Heidi Montag performed her new single "Body Language" at Miss Universe 2009 last night. I definetly saw some body language going on... I was waiting to see Spencer at the end of the stage holding a whad of one dollar bills.... THAT kind of body language. Followed by Miley Cyrus's Kid's Choice Awards pole making it's way across the stage.

And I want to know who did Heidi's makeup. One of the stage mothers from the show "Toddlers and Tiaras?" And who thought of being so original when it came to her outfit? I don't know where I saw it before....hmmmm....I can't seem to put my finger on it...

2000 MTV Video Music Awards

Oh yes... Britney y'all!

How could this MTV reality wackadoo try to mimick greatness at it's finest? Heidi told Access Hollywood, "I grew up watching Britney Spears. That's someone I inspire to be, you know, like, career wise."

Like.. no I don't Heidi. You cannot be Britney Spears then. Impossible. However, you are heading down her path now. You managed to do one thing on the to do list: Marry a loser. Check.

Next is to get pregnant, get a divorce, and shave your head. Then you could borrow a wig from that other piece of reality trash from Real Housewives of Atlanta Kim Zolciak. You guys could even do a duet together.... maybe Dallas Austin is available.

No comments: