Saturday, August 15, 2009

Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian:"E"asy Ratings...

Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian on Miami Beach in December 2007


Looks like someone forgot to “keep up” with her birth control pills. "Keeping up with the Kardashians " E! star Kourtney has a mistake… I mean a baby…. in the oven. This is scary considering her new reality spin off "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami" shows the girls binge drinking, partying and making out with both guys AND gals. I seriously hope the baby doesn’t come out of the womb with a hangover.


I was wondering if Lohan could be the father… but then it came out that Kourtney’s ex-boyfriend Scott (such a)Disick is the baby daddy. He apparently comes from money and doesn’t make any himself- so it makes sense for him to pull a Federline.


Scott gives me the creeps… he is a knock off of version of Spencer Pratt- the worst breed of the male species. Speaking of which, I am waiting for him to ask Brody Jenner for a regular spot on the next season of "The Hills". Just to prove my point....look at his shorts with seashells on them- I wonder why he didn't opt for shorts with crabs on them? hmmmmm. Now that would be reality tv.

When a couple such as this reproduces I know that shows like "NYC Prep" will be running on Bravo for awhile. I expect their child to be on season 15 in this vicious cycle of reality wealth and PC cast as the godfather.

Kourtney is expected to have the baby in December, awwww, just in time for a white Christmas. FYI: and I am not talking about the white powder allegedly found in Khloe’s purse.

No comments: